Healthy Kids for Life
OneTwoThrive Kids is on a mission to change the world, one tiny mouth at a time, and we believe that the food habits you form with kids now, starting with their very first bites, have the power to impact them positively for the rest of their lives.
Did you know that the foods you choose to introduce to a child early can play a role in fostering adventurous eating, minimizing picky eating and toddler food-jags, and possibly preventing food allergies? Did you know that you can help your child develop a preference for "real" food, which can stay with them for life? Did you know there is a window of time early in your child's development when you can maximize the potential of the benefits listed above?
We've helped families learn to make, plan for, and LOVE healthy meals, and have found that oftentimes implementing changes for the health of an infant benefits the health of the entire family. If you'd like to get your child started on the path to a lifetime of good food choices, then our family would love to meet yours.
Here are just a few of the things we cover in our class programs designed specifically for parents, grandparents, nannies and other child caregivers:
- How to implement a plan to introduce a variety of foods to your infant in a controlled and safe way
- All methods of preparation for foods to maximize nutrient density
- When and how to introduce allergenic foods
- Planning for on-the-go WITHOUT ever buying a store bought jar or pouch
- How to get kids eating AND CRAVING veggies
- Meal planning for the entire family and still getting your infant the most nutritious and stage appropriate food
And possibly most important:
- How little time you need to invest to make it happen!
Kim L ~ Business Owner & Mom To Food Loving Twins
Check out our posts on Instagram (@onetwothrivekids)