Healthy Beginnings: Fit From Their First Bites
OneTwoThrive Kids aims to empower anyone responsible for feeding a child with the knowledge to give that child the best possible start on the journey to a lifelong love of nutritious food.
In our 45-minute video consultation, we discuss your family's specific needs and find out more about how OneTwoThrive Kids can help get your baby on the path to loving real food "from their very first bites".
- Signs of food readiness
- Forming healthy habits NOW
- Developing a "real food" palate
- Healthy emotional relationships with food
- Detailed class information and customization for your family
The Adventure Begins!
Setting the stage for a lifelong foundation starts here. Taking full advantage of the "flavor window", we cover how to utilize a time in your child's life when they are most accepting of new tastes to form the base of their real food flavor palate. Implementing our "Healthy Bites for Life" plan, we can help your child develop adventurous eating habits while lessening the probability of forming picky eating behaviors and possibly minimize the development of food allergies.
In this in-home class for moms, dads, grandparents, and even nannies and other caregivers, we cover every beginning step of feeding your little ones:
- Best first foods
- Cooking methods
- Tracking foods
- Allergic reactions
- How and when to add variety
- Safely prepping, storing and serving
- Planning and prepping for a full month
- Food acceptance
- Integrating family foods
- Finger foods
- Planning family meals
- Adding variety, texture, and SPICE
- Healthy on-the-go snacks and meals
- Meal prep
Thriving Kids, Thriving Families